What is Indian Head Massage
A truly unique and highly therapeutic massage technique, During indian head massage the neck, back, shoulders, arms and head are massaged. The techniques taught utilizing traditional strokes and pressure point techniques.
What is Ayuverda Facial Massage
Facial massage derived from the ancient holistic discipline Ayuverda. The facial massage concentrates on affective ayuverda pressure point technique and strokes using oil blends that are highly nourishing.
Both can be offered together or as separate treatments to facilitate and enhance lymph and blood circulation, eliminate tension from knotted muscles, toxins, relieve stiffness and achieve mental clarity and focus. Re balance emotionally and mentally.
Qualify in 2 therapies!
20 Credits Awarded
During the course you will learn:
- The History, Origins and development of Indian Head and ayuverda facial Massage
- Effects and Benefits
- Health, Safety and hygiene
- Preparation: Client, Chair, Trolley, Environment, Self, Materials
- Consultation skills
- Contra indications
- Relevant Anatomy and Physiology
- Oils to use in Indian Head Massage and ayuverda facial massage
- Traditional Massage Movements for indian head
- Traditional massage movements for ayuverda facial
- Grounding/visualization/Meditation Techniques
- Methods of Adaption
- Aftercare Advice
- Best Practices, code of Ethics & much more
Learners will be continuously assessed throughout the practical to ensure correct & safe technique is achieved.
Multi choice exam
Hold an impressive skill to use as a stand alone treatment or incorporate into existing therapies & practice.
Offer your clients a unique & highly effective therapy treatment.