What is Japanese Hot Stone Massage
It is a heated massage that is beneficial for removing toxins from your body. It is also used to accelerate your metabolism, increase your energy, and reduce stress, tension and anxiety . This type of massage is highly recommended for pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS) and menstrual aches and pains. Smooth, hot Basalt stones provide relief to achy, strained, stressed, and - or tired muscles. A Japanese hot stone massage will not only revitalize, it will also help your refocus so you can accomplish your goals.
We teach the traditional Japanese style, activating meridians and Tsubo points.
We teach a variety of techniques focused on Rejuvenation, Passion, Balancing, Calming and Transformation.
This is not your typical hot stone massage!
20 Credits Awarded
During the Course you will learn:
- Introduction to japanese hot stone
- The concept of meridians, ki, and tsubo points based on Japanese therapy
- Affects and benefits
- safety, health and hygiene
- Contra indications
- Equipment required
- Setting up and preparing your client
- Code of ethics and best practices
- Correct body mechanics and self care for therapist
- Assessment and treatment based on outcome client is seeking
- Assessment and treatment
- various strokes, techniques, application
- Practical application - full body routine
Learners will be continuously assessed throughout the practical; to ensure correct and safe technique is achieved.
Hold an impressive skill to use as a stand alone treatment or incorporate into existing therapies & practice.
Offer your clients a unique & highly effective therapy treatment.