Terms and Conditions for Booking Courses
Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information displayed on all materials and website, ICHP cannot accept any responsibility for any errors or emission’s and reserves the right to vary, amend or cancel any of the arrangements featured on the website or other platforms should they find such alterations necessary.
Learners will be provided with an enrolment form and a copy of the below listed terms and conditions form to complete and return, if learner is enrolling on more than one course at the same time, it is not necessary to complete enrolment and terms and conditions forms per course and can list all courses learner is enrolling for on the one form provided, learners will be provided with an invoice with fees set out clearly and clear instructions on how to make payment, the fees are usually paid via a BACS transfer.
If enrolment takes place at the school then we shall provide learners with a copy of the enrolment and terms and conditions form for the learner to keep.
If learners submit the form via email or via an online platform it is with the understanding the learner has retained a copy for their own records also.
Once fees are paid in accordance with the raised invoice enrolment will then be processed and learner will be issued a learner number, provided with log in details for the online learning platform and / or sent course material via email. This can take up to 5 working days.
It is the responsibility of the student to ensure that the courses you apply for are suitable for your requirements and that you have the pre-requisite qualifications and the competence to be able to achieve the objectives of this course.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, ICHP accepts no responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of materials given to learners, or any information contained therein.
It is the responsibility of the learner to ensure there are no health concerns present in order for learner to carry out treatments and receive treatment during training. If they are any health concerns present that may prevent you from partaking in receiving or delivering treatments, it is the responsibility of the learner to inform ICHP with as much notice as possible prior to any scheduled dates for practical attendance and workshop days.
Loss or Damages
We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal effects. Some treatments will require the removal of jewellery and/or clothing and it is the responsibility of each student to ensure their safekeeping.
The copyright of all course material shall remain the sole and exclusive property of ICHP and protected by the copyright laws of the United Kingdom, International copyright treaties and all other applicable copyright intellectual property laws. You are NOT licensed to copy or permit the copying of course materials without prior written permission, nor disclose or permit the disclosure or sell or hire to third parties, nor use the same material for running your own courses. Any person breaching copyright may be liable to civil proceedings.
If there is a reasonable cause students may request an alternative date for training, if and when ICHP can accommodate this, learners will be informed of forth coming scheduled dates and learners must make the necessary arrangements to attend. If a date has been confirmed with a learner and is unable to attend, the learner will be given a place on another forth coming date; only if spaces are available, in the event where spaces are full the learner must make arrangements to either schedule an exclusive date which will incur further charges or wait for further dates to be scheduled by the school.
The school reserves the right to provide a different tutor to that advertised and to provide tutors as necessary during the course.
The school reserves the right to alter the course dates or hours if necessary although every attempt will be made to accommodate students with as little inconvenience as possible.
If the school cancels a course for any reason, the School will take all necessary steps and endeavour to ensure continuity of the course, ONLY if the School is unable to do so will learners have a choice of a full refund of the course fees, including deposit, or an alternative course will be offered. This will only apply if the school cannot offer any alternative dates, no refund requests will be accepted if any new dates given do not fit in with learner’s schedule.
We through goodwill have provided an instalments option to make it easier for learners to pay course fees. Learners must abide by any payment plan set and agreed with the school.
We understand at times a payment cannot be met due to unforeseeable circumstances and the School will endeavour to provide support where necessary, learners must inform the school immediately, at the discretion of the school, a time extension may be provided and must be requested by the learner via email, the time extension must be agreed beforehand with management and learners must make arrangements for the fees to be paid in accordance with the new schedule. None payment may result in administration fees, fines charged and as a last resort suspension from the course.
We aim to provide learners with as much flexibility as possible in completing the learning programme they have enrolled on, If learners require an extension time to complete the course this must be agreed between learner and tutor, our aim is to get you to completion and to ensure your tutor can set targets that are achievable and the end goal is in sight.
Although it is our aim to ensure our courses and practical attendance days / workshops go as smoothly as possible, if any unforeseeable circumstance arise ICHP reserves the right to cancel, reschedule or change the location of the course and, in this unlikely event, will provide learners with an alternative. This can also be extended to insufficient learner numbers.
Deferments to another course can only be requested if the other course fees are of same value or higher and can only be requested within 14 days of enrolment. If learner has received course material for the original course, this must be returned and any copies destroyed.
Deferments to another course, requested after commencement of the original course, will be entirely at the discretion of the school and will be considered only when this is requested in writing. ICHP will only offer a place on a course subject to spare places being available at the start date of that course.
Refunds may be requested up until 14 days after booking of the course.
All deposits paid to secure a place on any courses are non-refundable.
Your request for a refund must be made in writing only and will not be accepted via any other method of communication i.e. text message, phone call or email.
Refunds can only be made at this time and cannot be made at a later date.
Once any course material is sent via email to learner or learners have access to the online learning platform no refunds can be accepted as this would be considered as “goods received.”
All endeavour’s will be taken to process refunds within 30 working days of receiving refund request.
By booking course(s) with ourselves, it is with the understanding you have agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
Terms of website Use
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
The terms on which you may use our website www.ichp.co.uk (our site), whether as a guest or a registered user.
- Accessing our site Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at anytime.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and learning materials accessed through any online learning platforms owned by ICHP.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- Reliance on information posted Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- Our site changes regularly We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time.
- If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. Our liability The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:-
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute or common law.
- · Any liability for any:-
· Direct loss or damage
· indirect loss or damage
· loss or damage caused by us in circumstances where there is no breach of legal duty owed by us to you, where such loss is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach and/or
· any increase in loss or damage resulting from any breach by you of any of the terms and conditions of use of our site incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation, in each case any liability for loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by delict (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Linking to our site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. You are not permitted to use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy all or any part of our site or the material published on it. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out. If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Links from our site Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise.
Law and Jurisdiction
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com